joad Hero Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used White's MXT Aug 25, 2009 #1 Today's pile Well it's been kinda slim pickens the past couple of weeks, but I finally hit a few keepers in 2 boxes. Not one marked coin! 48-40% 7-64ers 1-Ben I had almost forgotten why I was doing this. Attachments 8409 007.webp 33.7 KB · Views: 302 Upvote 0
Today's pile Well it's been kinda slim pickens the past couple of weeks, but I finally hit a few keepers in 2 boxes. Not one marked coin! 48-40% 7-64ers 1-Ben I had almost forgotten why I was doing this.
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2009 #2 Re: Today's pile great score
N NaturalJWL Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 577 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Aug 25, 2009 #3 Re: Today's pile It's the thrill of the hunt of course. Nice finds !
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Aug 25, 2009 #4 Re: Today's pile Lots of great scores today. Good job !
cmhoose Sr. Member Joined May 2, 2006 Messages 250 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Aug 25, 2009 #5 Re: Today's pile Good score! It's these boxes that keep you going.