What's new

Todays Pull.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Pull.....

Yesterday I mentioned the boxes of dimes with the 8-27 date. Well, today I called all of the branches and only two branches would give me dimes for a total of 3 boxes. I asked the two branches if they had any dated 8-27. One branch did....one box.

When I got in my car I opened it up and took a peek......I saw five silver showing so I knew it was going to be good. This box held 57 silver dimes including 3 Mercs & one 1962 Canadian dime. The other two boxes yielded a total of 5.

These dimes have been so much fun. The finds on these dimes will take a very drastic decline because this was just a collection that was cashed in & that was boxed on 8-27. It will be back to the 1-3 per box real soon, but I have enjoyed it while it lasted.

The halves today produced decent as well. I picked up 2-3 40%'ers that look like they just came from the mint.

1-64
2-65's
4-66's
6-67's
7-68's
4-69's
1-Franklin 54-D
1-87-P
1-06P
58-Rosie's
3-Mercs
1-Canadian Silver Dime (2nd one so far)

89 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P8070039.webp
    P8070039.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Pull.....

Wow Another Nice Haul.

I need to start doing dimes again I love them.
Amazing as always.

CC
 
Re: Today's Pull.....

Nice job silver queen, now even dimes aren't safe. I would get dimes but I am sure I would get all 2006-d's. Keep the faith...Ryan
 
Re: Today's Pull.....

Nice haul as usual LJ.
 
Re: Today's Pull.....

'Grats on the continuing good luck LJ. Have you gotten a folder for the silver dimes? Sounds like you're well on your way to completing a set of those too.
 
Re: Today's Pull.....

Immy said:
'Grats on the continuing good luck LJ. Have you gotten a folder for the silver dimes? Sounds like you're well on your way to completing a set of those too.

Yes, LJ. With your recent foray into the dime world, it would be interesting to hear just which Rosies you are still missing; after only a few weeks.

Mucho kudos on your recent haul.........and could you show some photos of those silver halves that look as though they just game from the Mint ?

Again, WTG !
 
Re: Today's Pull.....

I've tried dimes here several times. I might get one every other box... just not worth it to me. Congratulations on the haul!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom