What's new

Todays quick box

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's quick box

Only had a few spare hours today and short on cash so I picked up a box of pennies to keep me busy. Still looking to beat my highest 83 wheaties from 1 box I began.

20 Wheats
1 - Steel Penny
1 - '87 Bahamas

'68, '69, '70, '73, '76, '80, 2 '85s, '87, '92, '94, and 2000 All Canadian

I am kind of glad I found all these various date Canadian because I am starting a Canadian cents folder in addition to my others.

Thanks for reading. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's quick box

Wow canadian cents folder. That sounds cool. I might do the same with all my canadian money. That or one of these days I am going up there to by a hole bunch of crap.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: Today's quick box

crazyjarhead said:
83 is great. I did 28 in 2 boxes

Sure is, it's gonna be hard to beat.
 
Re: Today's quick box

:thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's quick box

you know, as many steel pennies that were made, you would think you would find more in CRH

I have never found one!

:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom