What's new

Today's recoveries

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it wasn't a great day but you can only retrieve what has been left...the two wheat backs were from the grocery store clerk who checks their reject bin from the self check out machines for me each week..super nice guy...
...I love how worn one wheatback is...hoping it was not a copper 43. :)

Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240324_202406253~2.webp
    IMG_20240324_202406253~2.webp
    203.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20240324_202513343~2.webp
    IMG_20240324_202513343~2.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20240324_202909037.webp
    IMG_20240324_202909037.webp
    215.3 KB · Views: 43
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES CM :..
Don't know how you do it
CM.

I am lucky if I find coins once a month.
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
Thanks vp,
My wife likes to look for deals on discounted veg and fruit at the Stop and Shops here in Massachusetts and there's a ton of them here...
:). It's a win win situation :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom