What's new

todays results from 2 boxes

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
today's results from 2 boxes

Bought two boxes today of brink's rolled halves from my regular bank. Got 5-40%s and 2 really nice proofs (2001s and 2003s). I was starting to worry because up until the last few rolls I only had 1 40%.

The boxes looked different today than in the past. They were the 5 x 5 rolls on top of 5 x 5 rolls like always, but the writing on the cardboard box was in yellow; with a stripe down each side and $500 halves in yellow too. The rolls were the regular brown brinks lettered wrappers.

Anyone ever see the boxes like this before?

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's results from 2 boxes

Sounds like the same ones I get in Houston
 
Re: today's results from 2 boxes

Hang in there Jim......good luck on the next boxes. Keep plugging buddy..........

I don't get boxes like that in my area......mine are CWI and not stacked on top of each other. My CWI boxes are 5 rows of 10 rolls each.
 
Re: today's results from 2 boxes

Hey Jim I havent seen any of those type of boxes yet ... at least ya got some keepers and a couple of proofs , ya never know with this game your next boxes just might be monsters
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom