What's new

Todays results from the box of dimes

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Today's results from the box of dimes

Picked up a box of dimes this morning and just finished going through it. Four more silvers to add to my collection; a '51D, a53, a'64, and a '64D. So far the year is off to a good start. Hoping to get a pound of pre'65 silver by the end of the year. Last year netted me less than 13 ounces.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's results from the box of dimes

Good job on the silver dimes... Today I am to lazy to figure it out, how many dimes are in a pound? :wink:

Thanks,
Jason
 
Re: Today's results from the box of dimes

Nice start........ keep at it :icon_sunny:
 
Re: Today's results from the box of dimes

Great finds, hope you make a pound!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Today's results from the box of dimes

regular pound or troy pound?

If you're going for a troy pound (12 oz) you need 166 silver dimes...which you may have gotten last year... Am I seeing this right?? ???
 
Re: Today's results from the box of dimes

dandow20 said:
regular pound or troy pound?

If you're going for a troy pound (12 oz) you need 166 silver dimes...which you may have gotten last year... Am I seeing this right?? ???

I go for the full 16 ounces. And it's not only dimes. I also count in war nickels, 90% quarters & halves. The 40% halves get set aside and I sell them to a local dealer when I get $100 in face value. Over the past few years, I've sold $400 in 40% halves and got over $1300 in cash.
 
Re: Today's results from the box of dimes

good job on the dimes. good luck on achieving your goal
 
Re: Today's results from the box of dimes

Very nice score on the box of dimes. :thumbsup: I hope you hit your goal. I'm sure you well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom