Todays Roll Hunting 20 Mar

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
Not a great day, but still successful. I got to a few banks at lunch, and a whole bunch of motor banks after I left the base. I was surprised to find out that the motor bank portion and the lobby must not communicate very well. Most of the lobbies inside had no halves and told me so, while the motor bank portion often had several halves at least. One of motor tellers was even kind enough to give me one of the nice burlap sacks to cart around my wellgotten gains. Out of $153.50 I found 3 40% halves. 2 68' Ds and 1 67. One of those halves came out of $2.50 from one lobby (where the teller told me that just that day he had decided to start collecting halves--but he said the customer came first--yes!!), another 1 from $100 from a motor bank, and the third came from 1 of 4 rolls from a motor bank. The rolled halves were in the white brinks wrappers, all the rest were loose.

And on a side note, I have good things to say about Bank of America (maybe its because this branch is located on a military base). The teller offered, of her own accord, to order me $500 from their dealer. Apparently they deal with a company called Cash Vault America (something along those lines). Im expecting them on Friday! Good luck everybody!

Oh, and Im not going to work on Monday of next week, and am instead driving back from Austin and my sisters birthday gettogether. Can anyone guess what Im going to do as I travel 4 hours from Austin to Abilene? !!!! Good luck everyone!

Ok, I think Im done. :) For tonight!

Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 4 hour drive + coin hunting.... all of those bank stops will turn your trip into about 8 hours ;)

I hope to see some nice results from you this week!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread