What's new

Todays Score

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's Score

Took a trip to one of my old dump banks where I haven't been to in 6 months. Seems that have a new policy where you get charged 10% if you dump over $500.00 in a day or $1000.00 in a month.
I was a bit disappointed.
I filled up the $500.00 bag after about $200.00 into the dump. I asked the teller who was changing the bag if I could give it a look for some oldies. She said sure.
Here is what I got
3x 1964 Kennedy
44x 40% Kennedy
Best dump I ever took !
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Score

Wow, nice score Rich. They let you cherrypick the bag? Thats awsome. Too bad about the 10% fee. That sucks.
 
Re: Today's Score

Nice score, Rich. You and I always follow the "Golden Rule". Never leave anything behind no matter what. "Riley's" tail would have been waggin if he was in your car. Ha!
keep it up. There's a big score out there for somebody.
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's Score

Great score! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's Score

Mr. Hartford--you got the touch. You know how to talk to people and that is the key. Go to dump; come back with a load of silver. :hello2:

I still can't get over Riley the silver-sniffing dog. He needs to be our mascot. I laughed so hard that I was starting to tear-up.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's Score

wow. i once saw silver and guy said no to me, i was pissed. today same guy i saw a ton of silver and golden rims and just said fml
 
Re: Today's Score

wow you are lucky. wish i had a teller that would let me cherry pick the dumps :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's Score

wow, very nice...i am always scared to look at the bag when its being changed in fear i'll spot a bunch-o-silver in the bag, but they wouldnt let me have it if i asked, (i would imagine, since my bank is very uptight & strict), but i always dare myself to look anyways! :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom