Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Apr 21, 2008 #1 today's score Hit a new bank today .... first roll a 64 ..second roll 2 40% .. then I rolled right downhill to nada ..... Upvote 0
today's score Hit a new bank today .... first roll a 64 ..second roll 2 40% .. then I rolled right downhill to nada .....
J jim4silver Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 3,662 Reaction score 496 Golden Thread 0 Apr 21, 2008 #2 Re: today's score Three keepers is not too bad for many of the boxes I have been getting lately. It beats a skunk for sure. Jim
Re: today's score Three keepers is not too bad for many of the boxes I have been getting lately. It beats a skunk for sure. Jim
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Apr 21, 2008 #3 Re: today's score As Scalper would say "More for the Pile" LOL Mojo
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Apr 22, 2008 Thread Owner #4 Re: today's score jim4silver said: Three keepers is not too bad for many of the boxes I have been getting lately. It beats a skunk for sure. Jim Click to expand... coinmojo said: As Scalper would say "More for the Pile" LOL Mojo Click to expand... Yeah Jim , nothing special but it beats getting skunked anyday and thats right Mojo a few more to through into the stash
Re: today's score jim4silver said: Three keepers is not too bad for many of the boxes I have been getting lately. It beats a skunk for sure. Jim Click to expand... coinmojo said: As Scalper would say "More for the Pile" LOL Mojo Click to expand... Yeah Jim , nothing special but it beats getting skunked anyday and thats right Mojo a few more to through into the stash