What's new

Todays searches

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all banks were closed today! I was able to score some halves at the Sunday bank. $150 worth. oops forgot the decimal point $1.50 yep you got it. I had them open up the machine for the 3 coins in it. ALL CLAD. searched em before I was out of the building. Road trip to the Nations Capitol tomorrow
 
Upvote 0
Good luck in DC!
 
good luck tomorrow and ask them for hand rolled dimes maybe ya will hit a few nice ones :) :thumbsup:
 
Some Banks were open today.DANG!!!!!!!! >:(
Good luck on the road trip.
 
Bummer but at least they opened the machine for you , good possible score in the future out of those bags ... good luck with your road trip and dont drink too many brews will ripping rolls :tongue3:, Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom