What's new

Todays Silver.....

killerwine

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Visalia, CA
Today's Silver.....

Today's boxes paid off....$1000 that I get each week from my standard ordered boxes keep gettting better.. :D Think I will continue my standing order of $1000 per week from this bank! These came frome one roll...The two boxes got me total:

1 X 37 Walker
5 X Franklins
3 X 90%
5 X 40%
 

Attachments

  • 081107 roll 2.webp
    081107 roll 2.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 081107 roll 2.webp
    081107 roll 2.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 081107 roll 2.webp
    081107 roll 2.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Silver.....

I know it's "from" and here is the roll...sorry....I'm tired from un-wrapppppping all the coins..... ;)Spell checker is not working for me on Tnet....and I am a teriible speler.... ;D
 

Attachments

  • 081107 roll.webp
    081107 roll.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 180
Re: Today's Silver.....

Nice finds and pictures!
 
Re: Today's Silver.....

That's a nice looking roll. FYI, you can click "modify" and change a post if you want. Not to worry, this ain't no spellin' bee........ ;D
 
Re: Today's Silver.....

Great job. I have yet to find either in my $1000 a week and road trips. To find both is a dream come true.

HH.
 
Re: Today's Silver.....

I finally found two in a roll last week- mine were only 40%'s but was still a rush. Nice load. HH Mark
 
Re: Today's Silver.....

Sweet roll!!!
 
Re: Today's Silver.....

awhitster said:
That's a nice looking roll. FYI, you can click "modify" and change a post if you want. Not to worry, this ain't no spellin' bee........ ;D

Handy thing to know...especially after 900 beers or so... ;D Thanks!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom