Today’s stuff

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 4EDFCA5E-3FAA-480A-A58F-3F88E8F579EE.jpeg
    4EDFCA5E-3FAA-480A-A58F-3F88E8F579EE.jpeg
    790.3 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 23
Amazing finds!:hello2:

Joe-Dirt. Very Nice work

Joe-Dirt. I hope someday to find some historical coins and relics like you found..Outstanding work,,you are setting a example for others

On a dig like that are you able to keep the coins or do you get recognition for the finds?

On a dig like that are you able to keep the coins or do you get recognition for the finds?
I was just about to ask the same thing... I've worked something out with a historical society to hunt a colonial site, our agreement is extremely loose but I think they'll get the majority (if not all) of it.

I was just about to ask the same thing... I've worked something out with a historical society to hunt a colonial site, our agreement is extremely loose but I think they'll get the majority (if not all of it).
We keep it, but will be asked to display it when needed. I’ll put all the non coin finds in a few Rikers boxes when we’re done. We are hunting private property and the land owner is a member of the historical society, it was his idea, and I have no problem with that. We have 3 large permissions in the same town with the same agreement, pretty cool of them I think.

We keep it, but will be asked to display it when needed. I’ll put all the non coin finds in a few Rikers boxes when we’re done. We are hunting private property and the land owner is a member of the historical society, it was his idea, and I have no problem with that. We have 3 large permissions in the same town with the same agreement, pretty cool of them I think.
Sounds like a good deal... :icon_thumleft:

Great finds Joe (nice SLQ!)- good luck Monday!

What a great opportunity and nice finds!

Love the standing liberty!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back