Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil May 2, 2008 #1 today's take out of 2 boxes Started out pretty good but then fizzled .... Box 1 12X 40% and a Balboa Box 2 1 X 40% and 1987 Total take nothing extra....14 keepers but it beats those smelling creatures anyday, Ed Upvote 0
today's take out of 2 boxes Started out pretty good but then fizzled .... Box 1 12X 40% and a Balboa Box 2 1 X 40% and 1987 Total take nothing extra....14 keepers but it beats those smelling creatures anyday, Ed
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2008 #2 Re: today's take out of 2 boxes Nice haul Scalper. The way boxes have been going lately......that is a very decent snatch!!! I haven't found an 87 in a long time. Let's see.......5%....hmmmmm.......roughly, that's one of those 40%'ers.......I'll be waiting.......ha!
Re: today's take out of 2 boxes Nice haul Scalper. The way boxes have been going lately......that is a very decent snatch!!! I haven't found an 87 in a long time. Let's see.......5%....hmmmmm.......roughly, that's one of those 40%'ers.......I'll be waiting.......ha!
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil May 3, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Re: today's take out of 2 boxes Thanks LJ , a few more to add to the stash as far as the penalty fees I posted today about them today Ms. LJ ....please read under your post "felt like old times again" damn I dont want to remember those old times the last time I was late .
Re: today's take out of 2 boxes Thanks LJ , a few more to add to the stash as far as the penalty fees I posted today about them today Ms. LJ ....please read under your post "felt like old times again" damn I dont want to remember those old times the last time I was late .