What's new

Todays Take..........

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Take..........

Picked up my regular schedule boxes today. Most of this came from two boxes.

There is also a coin I can not identify. It is the one that has the "R" in the middle. Actually, it is identical on both sides. Is this a foreign token possibly? Any help on it would be appreciated.

Today's totals..........

13 - 64's
5 - 65's
8 - 66's
18 - 67's
23 - 68's
14 - 69's
3 Franklin's - One looks like moon craters on it....lol
1 Walker - Bad shape

85 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P2290010.webp
    P2290010.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 448
  • P2290004.webp
    P2290004.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 447
  • P2290003.webp
    P2290003.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 436
  • P2290005.webp
    P2290005.webp
    34 KB · Views: 427
  • P2290006.webp
    P2290006.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 435
  • P2290007.webp
    P2290007.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 408
  • P2290008.webp
    P2290008.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Take..........

Iam a thinking you have at least 200 pounds of silver by now ;D
 
Re: Today's Take..........

Score! That reminds me, when I started I was always getting foreign coins. I haven't gotten any for a long time.
 
Re: Today's Take..........

Congrats on your finds...someone had shooting fun on that 1954 Franklin.
 
Re: Today's Take..........

kudos LJ 85 keepers that is awesome ,damn girl u are still on a roll ... hence the nickname "The Silver Goodess" :wink: lol cuz u certainly find a ton of loaded boxes , congrats and btw glad that u are posting again , it is always a pleasure to read your posts , Ed
 
Re: Today's Take..........

WOW, That beats my lone 67 from 2 boxes. But its one more that I had!!! I hope this roller coaster is starting to go back up Ha Ha
Happy hunting, John
 
Re: Today's Take..........

Looks like some one had fun with a b.b. gun...........i did that to a quarter when i was a kid.........interesting find
 
Re: Today's Take..........

That's a French coin "Egalite...Fraternite..." give it away. A 10 centimes (Ebay is your friend).
 
Re: Today's Take..........

Good Gawd!

Cool stuff, great silver.

Looks like Ben got tossed up in the air and blasted with the 12 ga. a few years back!
 
Re: Today's Take..........

Awesome finds LJ! They sure stack up pretty don't they. ;D

Red
 
Re: Today's Take..........

lol and im stoked about my 22 keepers today. thats just crazy? i need move to where you are cuz those boxes are unbelievable. Is it "Silver Valley"?
 
Re: Today's Take..........

Nicely done there LJ.

For that unknown coin, it may be from the Middle East. Typically you can Google, in quotes, the lettering on a coin. That will get you close, and if you're correct, this link will give you a photo: http://worldcoingallery.com/

If the numerals are Arabic or Indian, this link may help: http://worldcoingallery.com/Inst-ID/Numerals.htm


Also nice find on that 1911 French 10 Centimes coin:

http://worldcoingallery.com/countries/coin.php?image=img7/69-843&desc=France%20km843%2010%20Centimes%20(1898-1921)
 
Re: Today's Take..........

Hey Thurm.....glad to see your post buddy. We need your expertise in here dude!! We need an old veteran like you....lol. I know you have some exciting news for us......c'mon let it loose....ha!

Thanks a bunch for those links. Those are great......I'm gonna do some research. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Yes, stick around okay??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom