• march 13th dfx and se hunts 1 hour each(2hr)pk with pic.jpg
    march 13th dfx and se hunts 1 hour each(2hr)pk with pic.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 559
Upvote 0
Dam!!! looks like you got a great spot pulling up them half's :wave:

Rob66 said:
Dam!!! looks like you got a great spot pulling up them half's :wave:

Those are quarters not half dollars!

WTG Gregg ! I know the dfx is a good machine and the se is also :thumbsup: hope you learn it as well as the dfx and i think both machines will serve you well :icon_king: congrats on the finds !

Read your SE-silver post and I'm thinkin' you probably could have found it with either machine(solely).Just my opinion....But to each his/her own.Should be an interesting post Gregg.Congrat's and HH!!

madmacabre said:
the competition between the SE and DFX reminds me of Mac Vs PC . I personally like my pc :tongue3:

I have a pc also.... but in this case have you tried both? I think both will have a place...but if they turn out to much the same...one will go.... I am not a dealer...or a brand loyalist....just someone who wants the best... I think this is a good combo!

How do you like the way the Explorer Ids coins compare to the DFX. I have an XLT and like the signagraph and VDI number better.

2 Many Hobbies said:
How do you like the way the Explorer Ids coins compare to the DFX. I have an XLT and like the signagraph and VDI number better.

I like the explorer tones... I think the key is learning what each one is telling you...much like the dfx...with tone id on...but the explorer tones are much crisper and clearer.... It is going to be a great machine to learn and the weight difference is minimal....

:icon_king:

Greg

Hey man do your machines accurately id coins more than 50% of the time? Did it mistake those other trash itmes for coins?

just curious

Larry

Larsmed said:
:icon_king:

Greg

Hey man do your machines accurately id coins more than 50% of the time? Did it mistake those other trash itmes for coins?

just curious

Larry

Hi Larry glad to see a face when talking... With my dfx I can be about 90% accurate when setting up discrimination for coins... I have been running the dfx pretty wide open accepting quite a few ferrous numbers in negative ranges to see if I am getting any wrap around into the negative numbers. I dig some tab hits if they come up solid like a possible gold ring. The bottle tops come up in the upper 50's to mid 60's which could be an Indian head or as I have found a ring also...so I will dig them once in a while...

With the Se I am still running with little discrimination to learn some of the signals.. I actually love the tones on the Se and am going to enjoy learning it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back