Today’s Treasures 😆 xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
The weather held us up this morning but we got out for a quick swing .. between the showers and thunder!! 🙄

Today another new field..😆 this time in another village in the vale.. (the pics are from on top of the hill)

I Found a bent silver ring.. (did the foil test) the we got the Trifecta… musket ball, gunpowder measure and a lead roll 😆 not sure what this next one is.. 🤔 same back and front.. then a gorgeous lead weight, pot leg, buckle bit, 2 bits of crotal bell, buttons and a very nice 1865 penny! xx

Tomorrow we are going to a completely new area on the Estate… 😅 … hopefully it will be as good as this side of the vale…😆 xx

IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg
IMG_2999.jpeg
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3005.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg
IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_3009.jpeg
IMG_2993.jpeg
IMG_2994.jpeg

Upvote 27
And a hint of low ground hunting....
Vale. A valley.
Great ring! A hunt winner alone. But of course lots of goodies along with it.

Dog gone pics are so nice.
I'm slightly , perhaps overly , fond of this one most.( Despite being low ground in the event of a relic strewing Roman troop arriving from the distance.)
img_2993-jpeg.2151119

The weather held us up this morning but we got out for a quick swing .. between the showers and thunder!! 🙄

Today another new field..😆 this time in another village in the vale.. (the pics are from on top of the hill)

I Found a bent silver ring.. (did the foil test) the we got the Trifecta… musket ball, gunpowder measure and a lead roll 😆 not sure what this next one is.. 🤔 same back and front.. then a gorgeous lead weight, pot leg, buckle bit, 2 bits of crotal bell, buttons and a very nice 1865 penny! xx

Tomorrow we are going to a completely new area on the Estate… 😅 … hopefully it will be as good as this side of the vale…😆 xx

View attachment 2151109View attachment 2151110View attachment 2151111View attachment 2151112View attachment 2151113View attachment 2151114View attachment 2151115View attachment 2151116View attachment 2151117View attachment 2151118View attachment 2151119View attachment 2151120
………Wow. Stunning finds!

I'm amazed with every post you make. Awesome finds and beautiful scenery.

Wonderful treasure that ring is, surely hope the Flo can provide some information on origin.
The same sided thingy reminds me of a pastry jigger.
Sweet looking copper for being 160yrs old. (Don't you wish they all stayed that way.)
Certainly a better day.
Hope tomorrow will bring you a fun filled day.

Wonderful treasure that ring is, surely hope the Flo can provide some information on origin.
The same sided thingy reminds me of a pastry jigger.
Sweet looking copper for being 160yrs old. (Don't you wish they all stayed that way.)
Certainly a better day.
Hope tomorrow will bring you a fun filled day.
I found the same "unknown" item in April. It was I.D'd as a pastry jigger to me also. :icon_thumleft:

Sure the penny is not 1863?

Sure the penny is not 1863?
Good eye on spotting the correct date.
There has been some chatter on the boards regarding the 👀 of the blossom lately.😁

interesting stuff about the die numbers of the 1863

I wonder if that's part of one on the lower right of the 8 looks like a 1
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 1.35.11 PM.png

Good eye on spotting the correct date.
There has been some chatter on the boards regarding the 👀 of the blossom lately.😁

interesting stuff about the die numbers of the 1863

I wonder if that's part of one on the lower right of the 8 looks like a 1View attachment 2151315

Hmmm…. Will pass this onto himself for investigation!!! 😆 xx thanks Peps xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back