What's new

Todays Two Boxes

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
First Box That I did.
11 40%'s
4 Walker's
3 90%'s
1 Ben

Second Box Dad Did.
SKUNK.....
There were alot of Nice Bu Coins in there he said.

I Was So Happy With my Finds to bad The other box did not have anything worth keeping in it.

Just have to wait and pray for more silver in tomarrows boxes.

CC

I Found a Pennie That was Cut out to the size of a dime.At Work this morning.
I forgot who else found one on here but I saw it and remembered the post when they found one.
 
Upvote 0
coincollector101 said:
I Found a Pennie That was Cut out to the size of a dime.At Work this morning.
I forgot who else found one on here but I saw it and remembered the post when they found one.
Someone might have done it so it would fit in a vending machine. I remember sitting out side the cafe at the lake for hours when I was a kid rubbing a penny on the cement until it was the diameter and thickness of a dime. We would use it in the pinball machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom