What's new

Token found in Colorado

surveyor20

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 3, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know what kind of token this is? It is really light weight. Both sides are the exact same.

I found this today in Arvada, CO at a local park.
image1.webp
 

Attachments

  • image1.webp
    image1.webp
    289.9 KB · Views: 115
I found the same one like 3 years ago here in oregon. Hope we find what it is :)
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
Looks like play money or an arcade token. What does the reverse look like?
 
Upvote 0
Both sides are the exact same.

Thanks for looking!
 
Upvote 0
looks oriental I know the chinesee built the tunnel my want to look up chinessee money for more info
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a right facing bust in your top photo.kinda abstract design.
 
Upvote 0
I would say it is a token
Looking to resemble a greek coin.
 
Upvote 0
Could be a stamp
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom