What's new

Token maybe??

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did my best with the pictures, one side has what resembles a chalice with lines on each side of it and the other side has the number "1" with design "swirley" things above and below it, any help appreciated, Jhar
 

Attachments

  • token1.webp
    token1.webp
    12 KB · Views: 236
  • token2.webp
    token2.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 215
What kind of camera are you using?
 
Upvote 0
Camera on a blackberry :-\
 
Upvote 0
jharhed said:
Camera on a blackberry :-\
Sorry I know nothing about them (blackberrys) so I cant help with the picture.
 
Upvote 0
Just a thought but you might get a better image with a scanner.
 
Upvote 0
Tn Gizmo said:
Just a thought but you might get a better image with a scanner.
Yes, you could get an excellent image with a scanner on a high resolution setting.
 
Upvote 0
Try backing up a few inches and crop it down. You may just have held the bluberry too close.
 
Upvote 0
I used what I had lostcauses thanks for the help, I'll try to get better photos.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom