What's new

Token or?

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
A friend of mine found this detecting an old homesite..
One side appears to have a"LV"
The other says "Akef House" :dontknow:

Blaze
 

Attachments

  • tok1.webp
    tok1.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 339
  • tok2.webp
    tok2.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 336
  • tok3.webp
    tok3.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 321
  • tok5.webp
    tok5.webp
    215.4 KB · Views: 331
It looks like an old type of soda pop-top to me, but I don't recall ever seeing one that had raised letters.
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking "bale seal" but I don't recall seeing those with scalloped edges before.
 
Upvote 0
It looks like lead to me.
Some kind of wax stamp :dontknow: :icon_scratch:



Blaze
 
Upvote 0
have you considered it might be stamped out and actually say Lakes House? I dont really see the F, and i doubt a a muslim name would be on it.. where Lakes can be a last name......
 
Upvote 0
Maybe just my eyes, but I see "AMEN HOUSE"..... (?)
 
Upvote 0
Stegner said:
Maybe just my eyes, but I see "AMEN HOUSE"..... (?)

She needs to clean it better :icon_scratch:

It looks like it says something above that :dontknow:


Blaze
 
Upvote 0
This may be a really wild shot in the dark, but could it be a casino token, and the LV is for Las Vegas and the Lake House was the name of the casino or some related LV lake area? Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Someone posted an unsolved lead scalloped piece.
 

Attachments

  • lead piece.webp
    lead piece.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
I was thinking "bale seal" but I don't recall seeing those with scalloped edges before.
:icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
502
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found at Gettysburg
Replies
5
Views
592

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom