plymouthian12
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2010
- Messages
- 2,706
- Reaction score
- 7,236
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- massachusetts
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Dont see dates though. I now its a coin of elijah. Thanks though
Np problem i appreciate it thanksMy point was suppose to be that, through a google search, information about it exists, but there are no dates given that I could find. At 12:13am I didn't make my point very clear.
ThanksTHE COIN OF ELIJAH / PAWTUCKET / BLACKSTONE VALLEY / COMMUNITY CHEST / INCORPORED / PAWTUCKET, R.I. / "PEACE BE TO THEE AND ALL THY / HOUSE" / WHITEHEAD HOAG (TC-358240)
It was made by the Whitehead & Hoag company: A brief history of the Whitehead & Hoag Company
John in the Great 208