What's new

Told to get OUT!!

I think a bigger part of the problem here, was the dad. He stood there laughing ? How about he disciplines his little "brats" and teaches them some respect instead of instigating with an adult.
 
You got home-towned!!
 
<br><br>Yep, I've had close encounters like that a few times, too!<br><br><br>
<br>

Bowwinkle, you just never know what kids are going to do or say, do you?

I have even had them be watching and when I finally un cover a silver looking find one of them runs in and grabs it and runs back to dad and shows what he has just found. By the way dad did not even try to discipline that little creature. I did not get it back. And dads car had a bumper sticker indicating the "D" orientation which is what led me to make the above comment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom