What's new

Toledo hunt

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got over to Toledo this last weekend couldt'n find anyone to hunt with so did a solo hunt. Hunted for 5 hours found a total of 137 coins. Oldies was 1 dateless buffalo and 5 wheaties don't know the dates yet as they are still soaking

After my hunt I cleaned up at my brother place and we headed to the rib off for some great music from Ted Nugent. Had a great time.....Matt
 

Attachments

  • DSCF9055.webp
    DSCF9055.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 444
I'm a newbie to hunting in the Toledo area. I'm always looking for new places to search. Can you give me idea of what part of Toledo you searched?
 
I hunted in the West End over by Secor Rd
 
going to head back into Toledo this weekend for another hunt. is there anyone that would like to get together for hunt on Sunday morning or maybe Friday afternoon if I can get there early enough. But Sunday morning for sure. If intested shoot me a PM
 
Made to Toledo this weekend and got in another nice hunt. Found 6 quarters 1 was a 1944, 5 dimes 2 nickels 53 pennies with 4 being wheats 1 silver ring and a nice old toy gun. I will post pics of items after I get home and get some of the dirt off.
 
mfy finds for this weekendDSCF3246.webpDSCF3244.webpfound some neat stuff got a nice BRAVE toy gun still in one piece
 
Ive only been hunting for a year or so and havnt found anything worth speaking of besides money for the vending machine at work. haha. How do you find a spot that will produce like the one you hunted. WOW. Im in the toledo area as well
 
I try to get permission to hunt old home sites. Plus I have hunted old parks and old church yards.
 
another decent hunt no oldies this time but did find $3.45 in change. I only hunted for 2 hours so not bad. Would like to find a hunting partner to do some hunts together. either in Williams County or other areas.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3326.webp
    DSCF3326.webp
    473.7 KB · Views: 323
im new to metal detecting has anyone ever had a problem detecting city parks in toledo?
 
I have not had any trouble with city parks. But you will get into trouble if you detect the Metro Parks
 
Thanks want to get started just dont want to get in any trouble. Thanks again
 
Not sure if that last message went threw. I'm new to the hobby and could use someone local to go out with a couple times to help me out.
 
Hi , new to MD. I live in Sylvania. anyone around for questions over coffee? Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom