Tom and Perrys Gol Bag??

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009
Tom and Perry's Gol Bag??

Hey Ya'll
I joined The GPAA not to long ago and you can order their gold bag for a discount when you join.
So, I did. Now the question is, " How do I get the gold out?" It is Blonde sand, not Black. It is so fine that I don't know what to do. I am new to this Hobbie and would like some help. I thought I would atleast get a small picker out of it, just joining and all. But to no avail I have nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated or ideas.
Thank you in advance,
Bang

Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Tom and Perry's Gol Bag??

freddy williams said:
If you heat up you sand to high temperatures for at least 2 or more minutes once it is hot say around 400 degrees then pour it off into cold water this fractures the gold from the sands and you will end up with more gold and lots of flour gold they call it it is way safer than mercury... :icon_thumright: Got that info from Prospecting and mining journal

seein how about %70 of the gold from Gold Country(Placer)has small amounts of Mercury I would be careful doing that too

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Tom and Perry's Gol Bag??

Gaijun1 said:
So IS Buying Paydirt A Good Deal Or Is It On The Loseing End Of The Bargain ?
Depends who you get it from....................I have only had disgruntled customer....and he was a crook after all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread