What's new

Tomato Plants Out And Silver In The Pot

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took a few days off from detecting to get my garden in. It just about wore me out. I was going to take today off to get some rest but my wife reminded me that rain was in the forecast for Wednesday, so I might as well make hay while the Sun is shining.

I was finding plenty of clad coins and a total of 17 wheat pennies, but no silver. I went to several sites, before I finally got silver under my search coil. Being dog tired, I headed for the house.

On my way home I spotted a guy sitting out in his front yard soaking up the Sun. I stopped and introduced myself and asked permission to detect his yard. He told me to get my detector out and have at it. I told him that I was wore out and would have to come back another day. He said OK.

It's a big corner lot on a hill and the house was built in the mid-fifties, so I should have a good shot at finding some silver coins. This was my 39th hunt for the year and my silver coin total for the year now stands at 115. All done without getting skunked on a single hunt.

My F75DST detector settings: 9.0, Sensitivity 85, DE Mode, 3H Tones, Disc Level 0, GB 61.

tabman

F75DST%201944%20Washington%20002_zpspggdxbiv.jpg


F75DST%201944%20Washington%20003_zpsqmus4mg1.jpg


F75DST%201944%20Washington%20009_zps8yqc8zgt.jpg


F75DST%201944%20Washington%20005_zps333rdg0e.jpg
 
Upvote 22
Glad the silver tend is unbroken. keep swinging.
 
That's an awesome silver streak.. Good work..
 
Thanks everyone! Hopefully the rain will hold off until later in the day tomorrow so I can hit the new permission site that I obtained today. I have high hopes!

tabman
 
U DA MAN Tabman. Love seeing those silvers. :occasion14:
 
Beautiful silver you found along with many other nice finds. A good hunt you had!!
 
Nice hunt, congrats on a heck of a silver streak.
 
Looks like you more than paid for those tomato plants. Nice finds...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom