TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2024 Thread Owner #1 Bought this last year, not really what I need, asking $50 + $10 for shipping If interested DM me.. Attachments IMG_6598.webp 355 KB · Views: 64 IMG_6593.webp 353.9 KB · Views: 51 IMG_6594.webp 211.4 KB · Views: 55 IMG_6596.webp 273.9 KB · Views: 53 IMG_6597.webp 252.1 KB · Views: 49
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,434 Reaction score 72,661 Golden Thread 0 Mar 27, 2024 #2 Nice, shouldn't take long to sell.
TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2024 Thread Owner #3 Treasure_Hunter said: Nice, shouldn't take long to sell. Click to expand... I bought it and used it for a while and its been here for more than a year and my wife is btcn.. so it goes up for sale 🤣
Treasure_Hunter said: Nice, shouldn't take long to sell. Click to expand... I bought it and used it for a while and its been here for more than a year and my wife is btcn.. so it goes up for sale 🤣
LUE-Hawn Sr. Member Joined Feb 16, 2018 Messages 421 Reaction score 416 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2024 #4 TORRERO said: Bought this last year, not really what I need, asking $50 + $10 for shipping If interested DM me.. Click to expand... I will take it. I forgot how to DM mail you? Regards LUE-Hawn
TORRERO said: Bought this last year, not really what I need, asking $50 + $10 for shipping If interested DM me.. Click to expand... I will take it. I forgot how to DM mail you? Regards LUE-Hawn
TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2024 Thread Owner #5 LUE-Hawn said: I will take it. I forgot how to DM mail you? Regards LUE-Hawn Click to expand... call me tomorrow if you want, I boxed it up. Richard 704-649-9890
LUE-Hawn said: I will take it. I forgot how to DM mail you? Regards LUE-Hawn Click to expand... call me tomorrow if you want, I boxed it up. Richard 704-649-9890