Tonights Cocktail

Sounds like we need a virtual place to meet, same time across the country, and raise a glass to each other in respect, and admiration for all we try to do.....set a time that is available to all, and raise a glass of our favorite cocktail to freedom and liberty......into my cups tonight...burying my brother-in-law tomorrow who died of pnemonia at the same time that I was staarting to recover from dying from the same thing......if you all please, raise your cups tonight in his honor....he was definitly one of us, and is missed by all......but rest assured he wants all of us who live to be the best that we can be, and make this Country the beat that it can be.....Gary

Well what I really meant was an area closest for all of us. But hell we got Viking out west, you in the northeast, me in TN. and MANY others in between. BUT... with all that said I got acres back in the woods with plenty of lumber, places for tents and not a 7-8 minute ATV ride back to the house for "supplies". Can you even imagine all of us getting together with a cooler full of meat, a couple of fires, plenty of supplies with NOBODY else around for a couple of days. It just doesn't get no better... If anybody is ever interested I'd love to set something like this up here in Middle TN. ... Brad

Now something like that me thinks would be a good time.Better watch out though some might not want to leave:laughing9:

Sounds like we need a virtual place to meet, same time across the country, and raise a glass to each other in respect, and admiration for all we try to do.....set a time that is available to all, and raise a glass of our favorite cocktail to freedom and liberty......into my cups tonight...burying my brother-in-law tomorrow who died of pnemonia at the same time that I was staarting to recover from dying from the same thing......if you all please, raise your cups tonight in his honor....he was definitly one of us, and is missed by all......but rest assured he wants all of us who live to be the best that we can be, and make this Country the beat that it can be.....Gary

Thats a shame Gary,my condolences,consider the glass raised.

My best to ya Gary and your late Brother-in-law. Like Red consider it raised.

Now something like that me thinks would be a good time.Better watch out though some might not want to leave:laughing9:

After 3 days of us all camping, drinking, eating, fartin' and lying I'm sure we'll all be burned out. If not I'll open up the other house and the left overs can camp down their.

After 3 days of us all camping, drinking, eating, fartin' and lying I'm sure we'll all be burned out. If not I'll open up the other house and the left overs can camp down their.

I for one never learned "when enough is enough":laughing7:

I for one never learned "when enough is enough":laughing7:

Well after 3 days of camping whoever gets to it first has the spare bedroom and bath... because I'm going to my own. I got 3 couches, a large deck and plenty of floor space. Oh yea... we'll get a pool tournament going also!

I am sorry to hear that. Glass raised.

Well after 3 days of camping whoever gets to it first has the spare bedroom and bath... because I'm going to my own. I got 3 couches, a large deck and plenty of floor space. Oh yea... we'll get a pool tournament going also!

It may become a case of leave them where they fall:laughing7:

Pool tourny?
Bring lotsa money gents:laughing7:
I can bring some fish..I can walk for about 10 minutes and catch red tailed perch off the beach. Well the perch arn't on the beach!!
Ling cod of the rocks..gotta drive to the other side my big town..(6,000 peeps)
Dungeness crab, salmon...and steelhead!
Catching a steelie is like havin a small shark on the end of your pole!!
Oysters imported from Coos Bay(100 miles away...)
Wait..wives invited?
She just turned 40..maybe not :laughing7:
She is taking it well...

Last edited:
Went to my son's new house. He just bought one of those big fancy all-stainless bbq grills and it fed us pretty darned good. I had osme of his home brew too. Pretty good. It was a porter. Nice and strong. Two of them reached up and slapped me real hard. The Missus had to drive home! :tongue3:

Pool tourny?
Bring lotsa money gents

Yup.I could use it.though i'm a little rusty at the BBQ biker bar i worked at I could beat anybody that walked through the door.:laughing7:

Yup.I could use it.though i'm a little rusty at the BBQ biker bar i worked at I could beat anybody that walked through the door.:laughing7:
I entered an "open pool tournament" in Reno. did well, thought...this could be a career! Next night...
Nope...sharks whooped me!
**&&%^%$#@@!!@#$%^&*()((*&$
And the reason I was in Reno..helping my cousin with bail enforcement. That..did not go well either:laughing7:

A friend of mine..down on his luck, works at a resort here in town. He live there to, in a 40 foot 5th wheel. Very nice for the single dude...anywho..he did some odd jobs for one of the residents renting the cabins, at said resort. Paid well, was givin some scotch. he says..I don't like scotch. So I traded him some steak, hamburger, and what ever he wanted/needed out of the garden. And gave him some jim beam.
The scotch was ...and I mean was...Highland park!!!!!
On the rocks I'm enjoying it.
Smooooooooooooooooth as my..well none of your busines...but...Smooooooooooth!

A friend of mine..down on his luck, works at a resort here in town. He live there to, in a 40 foot 5th wheel. Very nice for the single dude...anywho..he did some odd jobs for one of the residents renting the cabins, at said resort. Paid well, was givin some scotch. he says..I don't like scotch. So I traded him some steak, hamburger, and what ever he wanted/needed out of the garden. And gave him some jim beam.
The scotch was ...and I mean was...Highland park!!!!!
On the rocks I'm enjoying it.
Smooooooooooooooooth as my..well none of your busines...but...Smooooooooooth!

Highland Park Illinois ?

Pool tourny?
Bring lotsa money gents:laughing7:
I can bring some fish..I can walk for about 10 minutes and catch red tailed perch of the beach.
Ling cod of the rocks..gotta drive to the other side my big town..(6,000 peeps)
Dungeness crab, salmon...and steelhead!
Catching a steelie is like havin a small shark on the end of your pole!!
Oysters imported from Coos Bay(100 miles away...)
Wait..wives invited?
She just turned 40..maybe not :laughing7:
She is taking it well...

Yea I'm talking about a pool table tourney. Got a nice table with plenty of room to shoot. But hell with all the food that Viking is talking about looks like we'll never get off the my deck. Maybe someday we can plan a get together here in Middle TN. I'm a little East of center U.S. but close. To hot to camp here right now... but late fall or early winter here would be great. Yea you can bring the wife... but I'm sure if your ears are sensitive they'll be burning!!! Later guys.... Brad

GMD52, so sorry about your brother-in-law. I'll hoist the cup to his memory tonight. Afraid it'll only be water; but the thoughts are still there.

Gee, guys, me and Oregon Viking, plus several others, are quite a ways from middle Tenn. Well, never know what might be in the future. I could possibly be in better health! (Fat chance!) Anyway if y'all do get together, hope you have the biggest crowd that can be handled by space and supplies, and have a great ol' time!

Gee, guys, me and Oregon Viking, plus several others, are quite a ways from middle Tenn. Well, never know what might be in the future. I could possibly be in better health! (Fat chance!) Anyway if y'all do get together, hope you have the biggest crowd that can be handled by space and supplies, and have a great ol' time!

If it happens texasred do what i would plan on doing,go greyhound lol.I have a feeling youre a tough ole S.O.B. :occasion14:If I'm going to go,i'm going to go doing what I want to do i wont be sitting around waiting for it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back