What's new

Tonights dime box

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More silver for the pile!!! :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2236.webp
    IMG_2236.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 213
Upvote 0
Good job TF. DO MORE BOXES!

Golden Silver
 
Man TF, can you ship me some of those dime boxes? ;D You are killing them. I love finding the Mercs. I have gotten 1 so far this year in close to 20 boxes. I am still dreaming of a Barber. You are having great luck lately. It is awesome. Keep it up. :thumbsup:
 
awesome finds TF :thumbsup: i still havnt been lucky enough to pull a merc keep it up
 
Cool! I've got a QUIRK for MERCS! Like a ray of sunshine when you find 'em, either in a roll, bag, or best, when ya dig 'm. FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom