What's new

Tonights hunt yielded an SLQ and pretty gold.

SNF101480

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
206
Reaction score
127
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight's hunt yielded an SLQ and pretty gold.

I did a little beach hunting with my friend George tonight. I found some bullets, a little miscellaneous junk, a penny, a standing liberty quarter and one of my nicest looking gold ring finds. It's 14k. It was great weather for a night hunt. Hope everyone is having a good week! Steve
 

Attachments

  • 9:19:12 diamond and gold ring with possible onyx.webp
    9:19:12 diamond and gold ring with possible onyx.webp
    170.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 9:19:12 gold and diamond ring.webp
    9:19:12 gold and diamond ring.webp
    220.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 20120919_222600.webp
    20120919_222600.webp
    505.7 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Congratulations on the nice looking ring and the Standing Liberty Quarter
 
WTG,you got 2 nice finds 14k & Standing Liberty Quarter:icon_thumleft:,,HH
 
Steve, that is a beautiful gold ring find!:hello2:

Congratulations on the ring find, and the SLQ!

Lorraine
 
Thanks everyone! It felt nice to get some gold again. It had been 9 hunts or so between gold finds.. I don't count the 14k shell ring from Sunday night. If jewelry is plated, gold filled, or anything of the sort I don't consider it a gold find.
 
Very nice! I really like that ring.
 
I guess right on the quarter?? I said with it being that crusty must be a S.L or Barber..my silver quarter is a Wash. and a silver rosie dime, the 1902 v-nicel is ok shape...the gold filled ring is beat!! You got a nice old ring there!! hope we can hunt tonight!
 
Really nice ring......

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom