What's new

Tonights three boxes

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finished 3 of 4 Loomis boxes this evening. Here are the results:

Box #1 - skunk
Box #2 - 29 40's; A 1983 proof - box was showing three silvers on the ends.
Box #3 - skunk

Box 4 and 1k bag tomorrow night. Gotta dump this clad tomorrow and pick up some quarter bags.
 
Upvote 0
I'm glad you are 800 miles South. Good score silver miner :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH

Rich
 
My boxes were:
#1 - Skunk
#2 - Skunk

This is pretty rare for my area...
 
Picked up 1k bag of dimes (gotta get some bright light and glasses) and bag (200) in nickels for the weekend. Lets hope grandma dumped her merc collection in the coin machine!
 
Yeah, when I'm searching dimes, I have to have a magnifyer to assist my old eyes! That's just another reason I stick mostly to halves.

FL Junkman
 
Well as I figured the 4th box was a skunk. The 1k bag was a skunk too. Searched through about half the dime bag by the rims and found a Canadian dime and malaysian 1 sen.

Do you guys who do dimes usually only check rims? Im afraid I am passing up on some but these things are just too damn small for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom