What's new

TOO busy MDing to CRH

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
TOO busy MD'ing to CRH

Well, I haven't had much luck ordering coin lately, my bank branch has mucked up my orders of dime twice now, so I'm behind about 50.
Thats okay because I'm hammerin' quarters, 3 silvers in 2 weeks. And dimes, (love those Mercs.) Metal detecting.
Yeah, there's always next week....AMC Happy hunting
 
Upvote 0
Re: TOO busy MD'ing to CRH

the opposite for me i just found 3Indian's heads yesterday in one roll of coins :)
good luck jeffk
 
Re: TOO busy MD'ing to CRH

I can't seem to find any silver MDing lately. No gold or silver jewelry either. Plenty of clad.
 
Re: TOO busy MD'ing to CRH

I'm an MD'er first, CRH second.

If your hitting stuff with your detector, stick with it. CRH will always be there when weather is bad or you are between spots.
 
Re: TOO busy MD'ing to CRH

mistergee said:
I'm hammerin' quarters, 3 silvers in 2 weeks
out of how many quarters? if you dont mind my askin ???
3 silvers per about 10 quarters. I am cherry picking the silver, remember, and with the detecter i'm using I don't dig anything shallow, I hunt by ear, so i'm passing over the clad. But if i get a quarter hit, I dig either way. AMC
 
Re: TOO busy MD'ing to CRH

jeffk said:
the opposite for me i just found 3Indian's heads yesterday in one roll of coins :)
good luck jeffk

Whoa!!!

Nice score!
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom