Scalper
Bronze Member
It was a nice day out so I went for a spin today ...I met some pretty cool tellers and tried out a coin counting machine for the first time , it was pretty neat and convient for ripping handrolls ... dont have to keep count and have a 2000 halves to make up a bag....
I didnt have much luck finding many halves most banks didnt have any but did end up a few ...
15 40%
1985 proof
1991 proof
3 Nifcs
Nothing extra but I had a great time and got a few more keeper to add to my stash ,Ed
I didnt have much luck finding many halves most banks didnt have any but did end up a few ...
15 40%
1985 proof
1991 proof
3 Nifcs
Nothing extra but I had a great time and got a few more keeper to add to my stash ,Ed
Upvote
0
reading everyone's finds and getting to share a few is one of the greatest parts of this hobby plus the keepers of course 






