What's new

took a pic of so far seasons haul

Captain PopTop

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC03909.webp


some stuff given away, not shown, wish I was doing better doing better, most found recently
 

Attachments

  • DSC03910.webp
    DSC03910.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's pretty sweet that you found a duplicate for everything too!

Nice digs
 
You did well this year. Nice loot.
 
We're those all found in salt water?
 
Your having a great year. I wish I would of kept all my finds to do a end of the year photo, but I sell everything as I find it.
 
Your having a great year. I wish I would of kept all my finds to do a end of the year photo, but I sell everything as I find it.

ill be sellin most of it, some has already gone to family also
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom