What's new

Took a Seat twice today!

mikefromIllinois

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
1,472
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Hi Folks,
I have not had anything to post for awhile. Places I researched this spring turned out to be a bust this fall. Went back to an old fairgrounds ( 1867-1907 ), I have beat to death for the last eight or so yrs., and to my surprise came away with a couple of nice dimes. An 1854 O with arrows and a 1876 CC.
Thanks for looking
Mike


rsz_dsc01065.webprsz_dsc01066.webp

rsz_dsc01114.webprsz_dsc01112.webp

rsz_dsc01115.webprsz_dsc01117.webp
 
Upvote 80
A double on the seated's, Awesome!!
 
I don't think you could have taken pictures any worse than you did! Jk.

Nice finds, I think...lol

Congrats
 
Its not every day that you pull two seated coins out of the ground....awesome digs!
 
You just matched my total lifetime "Seated Finds"
Super Congratulations
 
Great finds ..Congrats ..still some finds there!!
 
Nice double seated day! :treasurechest::occasion14::skullflag:
 
I have yet to find a seated coin, and there you go getting two in one day.

Very well played sir!
 
Congrats on the two seated dimes! And I don't see many coins with the CC and O mint marks, so even better!
 
Congratualtions on the awesome silver! :occasion14:
 
A pair of silver dimes is great- A pair of Seated dimes is incredible- Congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Double?!?! Yeah, that would've sat me down as well!
 
Awesome! Two in one day. I'll take a seat any day!! :occasion14:
 
DAMN GOOD DAY!!!!! CONGRATZ.....
 
That's a good day! Go back and beat those fairgrounds again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom