What's new

Took home some keepers

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
1,552
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT, WTB Black Tesoro Vaquero with RSD coil PM me!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a cellar hole that has produced some very old finds including the 1779 1 real and a half of a shoe buckle. Managed to pull out a dandy button with a design around the edge, a toe tap, a button with an anchor and rope (I'm guessing civilian unless anyone else knows otherwise?) and a 1919 wheat cent. Thanks for looking guys. Best of luck to you.

Here are the fronts.
CAM01690.webp

And the backs.
CAM01691.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice finds I love cellars
 
Congrats on those finds. It's always nice to pull a few keepers in a hunt.
 
Very nice. I always like the buttons.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom