What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Took my 5 year old little girl metal detecting today she absolutely loved it, and found some cools find also but unsure what they are

Kieran225

Full Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
190
Reaction score
486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newcastle-upon-tyne
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish 440
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20220312_173437_edit_29258190998139.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220312_182436.webp
    IMG_20220312_182436.webp
    700.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20220312_182444.webp
    IMG_20220312_182444.webp
    533.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20220312-WA0009.webp
    IMG-20220312-WA0009.webp
    101 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20220312-WA0003.webp
    IMG-20220312-WA0003.webp
    99 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20220312-WA0004.webp
    IMG-20220312-WA0004.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 88
What a cutie!

I can't make out all the letters on item #2. Looks like CC or CCC. It could be the remains of a cricket club lapel pin. Early to mid 20th C.
 
Upvote 7
Cute girl! Reminds me of the times I took my granddaughters out detecting with me at around the same ages! It was a real blast, and 25 years later they still remember the adventures.
 
Upvote 4
Cute girl! Reminds me of the times I took my granddaughters out detecting with me at around the same ages! It was a real blast, and 25 years later they still remember the adventures.
Thanks mate, That's what I hope she will remember when she is older, It's good to get them out rather than sitting in the house that's what I think, nothing better than fresh air😊
 
Upvote 5
Your little girl is so cute! I bet she had a great time. I took my younger daughter once and she was so excited to dig anything.
Thank you 😊 yeah same as my little one, it's so nice to see them getting stuck in
 
Upvote 3
Also some sort of ring with XXX engraved in it? Any ideas
Can't fully ID it, but if it is copper-alloy (& not bronze) then its probably 18-19th C & was once gold plated & the X's were simulating a hallmark. (So a kind of cheap mans fake gold ring)
 
Upvote 2
Can't fully ID it, but if it is copper-alloy (& not bronze) then its probably 18-19th C & was once gold plated & the X's were simulating a hallmark. (So a kind of cheap mans fake gold ring)
Thanks cru
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom