What's new

Tool Experts Unite! weird wrench

kyphote

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
585
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the picture quality and I've done nothing to clean it, but it's a pretty basic object. Found at 12 inches. Any thoughts on age and whether this particular configuration served any specific purpose? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • wrench 008.webp
    wrench 008.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 801
Hmmm... looks like a ball point pen. :dontknow:


Actually, looks like a natural gas shutoff wrench.
 
Upvote 0
Purpose was to remove a buggy or wagon wheel square axle nut.
It sure looks like one in the pic. :)
 
Upvote 0
Hmm... guess I'll change my answer to "buggy wrench." At least I got the ball point pen right. :tongue3: :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Another Great ID BCH :headbang:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, Big Cy! That fits. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom