W Whiplash00 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2016 Messages 241 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Possible molar, It has 4 roots that I can see. It's in bad shape so any help is appreciated.
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Jul 19, 2016 #2 Hard to tell but it may be a Tapir tooth.
W Whiplash00 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2016 Messages 241 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Yea, sorry bout the photo quality. Given a few other pieces found with it I am leaning towards baby mammoth. If this is a Tapir, it kind of makes sense believe it or not and I live in Ohio. Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
Yea, sorry bout the photo quality. Given a few other pieces found with it I am leaning towards baby mammoth. If this is a Tapir, it kind of makes sense believe it or not and I live in Ohio.
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Jul 20, 2016 #4 You need to clean it up get the dirt off that is caked on and post more photos at various angles.
W Whiplash00 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2016 Messages 241 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2016 Thread Owner #5 I know, but I don't want to mess it up. I have more, everything here is in bad shape and hard to identify
I know, but I don't want to mess it up. I have more, everything here is in bad shape and hard to identify
W Whiplash00 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2016 Messages 241 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2016 Thread Owner #6 Any idea?
W Whiplash00 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2016 Messages 241 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2016 Thread Owner #7 It's not coral...
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Jul 21, 2016 #8 Not looking like a tooth or a fossil. Sorry.