What's new

Tooth maybe......

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it looks like a tooth but its very large and was found in the middle of nowhere (Northern Virginia).
 

Attachments

  • tooth1.webp
    tooth1.webp
    7 KB · Views: 366
  • tooth2.webp
    tooth2.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 349
  • tooth3.webp
    tooth3.webp
    171.8 KB · Views: 349
Could be a bison tooth also.Here are some I have picked up.Some are horse,pig,bison.The skull cap was identified as bison.
 

Attachments

  • 000_0080.webp
    000_0080.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
Yea I hate just to walk by and leave them.That is a older shot.It just keeps growing. :laughing7: The gator teeth and wild boar tusk and quite a few more are missing in that shot.Here is a sight on some bison teeth though that might help.This is just one I had in favorites.Just type bison,cow,horse there are a lot out there (sites).They (bison) did roam up and down the east coast.The skull was dated 20,000 To 250,000 years old.
http://www.anythinganywhere.com/commerce/naturalobj/bison.htm
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom