What's new

Tootsie and a Whats it....

Nana40

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
11,488
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tootsie and a What's it....

Finally got out to hunt today for a couple of hours. Between the storms rolling through and play time with Charlie, I haven't been out hunting as much as I would like to. :angel4:

The temps here are very nice and the flowers are blooming so beautifully.
100_0742.webp

I went back to one of the new sites that Lisa and I hunted last week. The place has already been hunted and the keepers here are few and far between, but enough to make me want to return one more time.

I got a new best buddy. He loved the grass from my side of the fence. :D
100_0736.webp

Here's the finds from the last two hunts there...
My favorite is the Tootsie Toy! Nine wheats, change, a tag with the name Ronald on it, two keys, a ford tag, and a neat something or other with a star on it. Anyone know what it is? Maybe something from a saddle or halter?
100_0747.webp
100_0753.webp
100_0750.webp

Have a great week! Nana :)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Tootsie and a What's it....

looks like a good day nana congrats and hh

dylan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom