What's new

Tootsie toys...whos got em?

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tootsie toys...who's got em?

Let me see your tootsie roll....don't even know what that means...lol. Everybody has found some of these though I'm sure...let's see some.
 

Attachments

  • tootsie toys.webp
    tootsie toys.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 156
  • tootsie 2.webp
    tootsie 2.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 129
  • tootsie 3.webp
    tootsie 3.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 113
Cool thread - here are a few I've dug.......
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5855.webp
    DSCN5855.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN5856.webp
    DSCN5856.webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 122
nice Brent!...what is that big one a Cadillac? my favorite of yours is the green one front left.
 
Wow, nice rainbow of Tootsies! :hello2: I don't have near that many. Very nice, guys. I'm dating myself here a bit, but my older brothers had a pile of Tootsies growing up. I have fond memories of playing with them. I see a couple of my favorites in your collection, J. The dark blue gangster coupe was one of them. And Brent has the cute purple Baja runabout. LOL :thumbsup: Nice!

HH
 
Yep! I have a bunch, but not all together! :tongue3:
 
I've got a few myself, however, not a one has all four wheels and many are just twisted or halfed. Great collections guys - thanks for sharing.
 
A few I've dug. GodBless Chris
 

Attachments

  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 111
I have found several of them this year but here is my favorite

ForumRunner_20130109_061302.webp



ForumRunner_20130109_061346.webp
 
Yes they are nice, there is age to some of em! Great collection
 
I do not have near that many but have found a slew of Hot Wheels. Some of your Tootsie's have real character, thx for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom