What's new

Tootsietoys, silvers and a ton of marbles

wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
3,397
Reaction score
1,200
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all. I have been camping for the past week so I was not able to post some of my most recent finds so here they are.
2 silvers


image-1198503292.webp



image-106067711.webp

4 toy cars. The first is a tootsie toy jeep something or other.


image-481336632.webp

Also a Marx wrecker truck. The roof was gone so I sculpted a new one from some modeling clay I had laying around. Now it looks good as new


image-1201626448.webp

A tootsie toy dump truck


image-1509407871.webp

A Lesney steam engine model. I think it's pretty interesting


image-710932357.webp

Two Italian coins from the same yard
Onès a 55 and the others a 68

image-1427701199.webp


image-600530453.webp

A ton of marbles.

image-4236323596.webp

Most look like early to late 1950s. Lots of marble king brand marbles.
I put them all in this milk bottle


image-851017725.webp

Thanks
 
Upvote 24
Looks like you've been busy. Congrats on pulling those silvers and foreign coins. :occasion14: Who doesn't like to dig up old toys, I have a nice collection of dug Tootsie toys.
 
Nice collection! Great silver finds! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on all those old toys, and any time I find two silver quarters I would consider that a great day.A bunch of marbles too.
 
Very nice finds. Tootsies are always good in my book, and you got a couple of other brands of cars too. Silver coins and marbles are also keepers in my book. Very well done.
 
WHEAT FINDER YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF FINDS THAT ARE POSSIBLY WORTH A FEW DOLLARS. THE DUMP TRUCK IS EITHER DINKY OR LESNEY AND FOR THE STEAM ENGINE THATS STACK IS MISSING COULD B WORTH A FEW DOLLARS ALSO. I SOLD ON EBAY A DUMP TRUCK EXACTLY LIKE YOURS A GUY FROM GERMANY PAID ME 22.00 BUCKS FOR IT HAD ALL IT WHEELS BUT YOU WOULD BE AMAZED WHAT SOME OF THESE ITEMS ARE WORTH. IN KNOW WAY AM I TRYING TO GET YOUR HOPES UP BY SAYING THAT YOURS COULD CATCH A FEW DOLLARS , BUT ANYTHING SHUCO, LESNEY ,AND DINKY REALLY FETCH BIG DUCKETTS.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom