What's new

TOP TEN IN MY COLLECTION

mogi

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
374
Reaction score
526
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone - I have been out hunting Mill Creek today and came home with my tail between my legs,but am still going to post one of what i consider to be in my TOP TEN from the size,interest and beauty of the piece. This artifact has a wide array of some of the most beautiful colors and is simply almost solidly laden with fossils. When you view this under the scope you can almost just get lost. It is made of Fossil Chert and was found in Dade County , Missouri. I hunt mostly a wagons circle of counties in Missouri, but they have always paid very nicely for me. My best friend in the world lives there and has all his life along with his entire family going back into the Great Grandfather era. He owns the land which has been in the family for years that possess creeks and caves along with many stories of indian encampments and Civil War battles. This massive point would be considered a Warrick considering the location where it was found. I hope you enjoy it. I am also considering another point giveaway if there would be anyone interested. I would like to get some fun giveaways going on with the members who would like to participate. God bless you, Mogi w1.webpw2.webpw4.webpw5.webpw6.webpw7.webp
 
Upvote 0
wow that sucker is a handful crazy colors on that dude never seen anything like that very nice i think i would put that in its own case
 
wow that sucker is a handful crazy colors on that dude never seen anything like that very nice i think i would put that in its own case

Thank you sir! It is with two smaller points that are also crazy laden with fossils as well. They are more yellow and white in colors.
 
You ought to call it Joseph's coat. It is a beauty! :icon_thumright:
 
That thing is awesome
 
Its nice to come back here the next day and not have to see pages of "rule breaking "comments - Thanks Moderators
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful point. Did you find it? I enjoyed your story but it didn't say if you found the point there.
 
Dang that thing is humongous ! What is this giveaway of which you speak? I missed a lot here while traveling.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom