What's new

Topics List

Rodney B.

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I was just looking over all the great topics but I think theres way 2 many since some topics or post overide each other, so what your looking for or interested in is scattered from the top to the bottom of the page in some cases.
I think the topic list is way to long for normal purposes and a lot of topics could be included in one, that would cut down on a lot of wasted time.
 
Rodney B. said:
I was just looking over all the great topics but I think theres way 2 many since some topics or post overide each other, so what your looking for or interested in is scattered from the top to the bottom of the page in some cases.
I think the topic list is way to long for normal purposes and a lot of topics could be included in one, that would cut down on a lot of wasted time.

Sorry, I disagree.....You can use the search function if needed and find everything from the various boards about a specific topic your looking for. There are many different variances on a type or style..........
 
Congratulations, I agree, way too many! I've stated this before. I am always missing something because I can't possibly cover all the topics in one sitting. Also, some topics will fit under more than one heading. Confusing. Monty
 
I'm confused too, Monty. Are y'all saying you want the mods to read every
post and put them into the coin bin, the relic bin, the silver bin, the gold bin,
well, on and on, Huh? What if instead of letting the poster write the headline
force them to put only one named found object in the title and another post for a different item?
Example: Today - Mashed ring 10k GF
Post 2 - Today - Unreadable penny-sized item
Post 3 - Today - Conversation with City Police
Post 4 - Today - New Detector For Sale
 
You can ignore any board you want, making the list as small as you want.


Our Community > General Discussion > Post reply ( Re: Topics List ) <<<<< click the general discussion (at the top of the page) and on the left side you'll see the option to ignore. Click it, it won't automatically ignore the board, but give you a list to check off what to ignore. I ignore 90% of this site to make it easy to navigate the sections I use.
 
I miss a post I am interested in often because I just don't have time to read all the topics. I'm a little interested in all of the topics but just a few posts in some There's not enough time in a day to hit them all. Monty
 
I have 40 topics listed and have about that many or more on ignore. Out of the 40 I check 11 daily and check the rest about every week or two. I could probably put 10 more on ignore and not really miss them.
 
Has anybody ever counted how many topics there is on Tnet? I'm too lazy! Monty
 
Stats will tell you all of that....

Total Posts: 2172564
Total Topics: 189477
Total Categories: 25
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom