What's new

Tortuga pirate treasure

Bum Luck

Silver Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
3,516
Reaction score
1,284
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am wondering about whether anybody has ever found any pirate treasure on Tortuga?

As many of the guys that got drunk, killed away from the island, and just plain went AWOL, I can't believe that there isn't a lot of treasure left in the ground.

Do any of you know of any?
 
Which Tortuga?

The Dry Tortugas off Florida?

La Tortuga off Venezuela?

Isla Tortuga off California?

Or the Tortuga that now is part of Hati?

Guess it don't matter. If I knew of any treasure on any of the above I'd have done what I could to collect it discretely. Or not. I ain't sayin.

aga_pirate.gif
 
The Tortuga that was notorious for its pirate presence, for a hundred years.

Off the NW coast of Haiti.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom