RONC(OR)
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2006
- Messages
- 860
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene ,OR
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi All
It was a good year for hunting. Some things better than last year some not. I found 167 silver coins this year last year was 131 .I didn't do as well on gold only finding 2 rings. I also found 7 oz. of sterling . Last year I didn't find any SLQ this year I found 2 both with dates and one was a 1917 variety 1 .I also found 2 seated dimes which is hard to do on the west coast. I also found 4 WLH 2 in one hole as far as wheat's I found allot but the best were 1909s/1924d/1913s/1910s Wishing everybody good luck in the new year HH RonC
It was a good year for hunting. Some things better than last year some not. I found 167 silver coins this year last year was 131 .I didn't do as well on gold only finding 2 rings. I also found 7 oz. of sterling . Last year I didn't find any SLQ this year I found 2 both with dates and one was a 1917 variety 1 .I also found 2 seated dimes which is hard to do on the west coast. I also found 4 WLH 2 in one hole as far as wheat's I found allot but the best were 1909s/1924d/1913s/1910s Wishing everybody good luck in the new year HH RonC
Attachments
-
DSCN0020(1).webp41.2 KB · Views: 513 -
DSCN0163.webp24.8 KB · Views: 496 -
DSCN0019(1).webp38.3 KB · Views: 489 -
DSCN0020(1).webp41.2 KB · Views: 510 -
DSCN0163.webp24.8 KB · Views: 518 -
seated 3.webp43.5 KB · Views: 517 -
waterhunter.webp20.9 KB · Views: 515 -
DSCN0019(1).webp38.3 KB · Views: 500 -
silver09.webp37.5 KB · Views: 448
You have been a great mentor for me







