Total Haul of the day: 10 Macdonalds Double Cheeseburgers

y4ng

Dec 23, 2008
Went to the beach as planned today and it was high tide. So could not hunt as most of the sand were covered by the incoming tide.

Headed for a nearby fitness corner and playground. Totally virgin untouched grounds. The playground's at least 10 to 12 yrs old.

So hunting virgin grounds produces lots of blood.....I mean coins.....total 20 dollars of them. ;D

Over here, a Macs Double Cheeseburger cost about S$2, so I can eat 10 of them with my find.

Here's a picture of the hunting ground and my haul. You can also see a picture of my driving instructor's car tire getting punctured by an allen key, longer side is about 2 inches long. Worst thing is that the car was driven by me when that happened. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

Attachments

• DSC00789.JPG
    DSC00789.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 838
  • 10022009.JPG
    10022009.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 832
  • DSC00787.JPG
    DSC00787.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 846
Upvote 0
That's alot of change, never heard anyone state how many cheeseburgers they could buy with their finds, that's a first! To bad about the tire! :-\

How many tires will that buy? :tongue3:

You could get some new socks...
Nice digs!

Lowbatts said:
You could get some new socks...
Nice digs!

those are not my socks. hahaha

that feet belongs to the mechanic who repaired the tire

lairmo said:
How many tires will that buy? :tongue3:

over here S$20 could repair 2 punctured tires ;D

the tire was repaired and we were back on the way to a carpark to learn how to park a car. vertical parking ;D

going to head back to that same place to hunt again. there's alot of signals coming out from the ground. every few steps will get a sound from the detector.
once i had 3 consecutive hits on S$1 coins within a distance of around 2 metres or about 6 fts :thumbsup:

That mechanic is going to drop a tire or tool on his foot and it won't be pretty. :o

LIKE HAMBURGERS TO. NICE HUNT. HOPE THE MECHANICS WIFE DON'T WORK THERE. ;D ;D

"I thought you said your dog did not bite"...

..."That is not my dog."

hi there!

thanks for all the replies and yeah I made a mistake spelling Macdonalds. Should be Mcdonalds instead.

Well thought of this funny title just to roughly show the value of the finds in comparison with cost of food.

In sweden a Mc single cheeseburger cost 10 kronas, malaysia probably around 2 malaysian ringgit.

Perhaps I might not have enough time to hunt after tomorrow. Got a job interview for a 2 months temporary job and after that probably in june will be conscripted into the army. 2 years in armed forces and no detecting. Craps >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back