picnic42
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2010
- Messages
- 71
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Frankfort, Kentucky
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT and Whites V3
After reading this stuff on coin rolls... (cabin fever due to 3 snow days in a row here in Kentucky)... My wife and I find this fascinating!!! 
I intend to be reading more of these posts as we go...
I know I have plenty of questions and will try to look things up as well.
Peggy went out right away and went to our bank and asked to purchase a few rolls of half dollars and was told they do not carry them. and if we wanted any it is a special order and we would have to pay extra for them. (special order fee)
I was surprised... is this normal?
Ralph & Peggy

I intend to be reading more of these posts as we go...
I know I have plenty of questions and will try to look things up as well.Peggy went out right away and went to our bank and asked to purchase a few rolls of half dollars and was told they do not carry them. and if we wanted any it is a special order and we would have to pay extra for them. (special order fee)
I was surprised... is this normal?

Ralph & Peggy
Upvote
0







