firemac
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,761
- Reaction score
- 415
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Irving Texas and the beach
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting

seems like the best find while detecting was when a young man came over and said," I bet you here this all the time but my wife just lost my wedding ring I gave her to hold, when I got over to her it took about 10 seconds to find the tungsten band, they were elated! found 1060$ mexican pesos ( bought stuff with it), coins from peru, chile, singapore, canada, and 4 euros, and a buck fifty US. There was lots of broken jewelry,and the boss liked the Tiffany pendant and band. HH david
Upvote
0








