What's new

Totals so far this year

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello Fellow CRHers,

After missing half of Jan. & Feb. I am coming back with a BANG!!! So far I have searched 242,500 Pennies (97 boxes). I have had prety good luck so far.

Totals are:
2,182 wheats (2009 Goal 10,000 wheats) Above pace right now
most notable: 1909VDB
3 Blank Planchets
2 Indian Head

I also have done a few nickels:
19 Silver War nickels
2 Buffalo

Dimes:
5 Silver dimes
1 Canadian Silver dime

Halves:
46 40% Silver halves

All in all I think I am doing pretty good for about a month of hunting so far this year.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Great job bud!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
steelsoldier said:
These are great stats... Hope you will continue the streak in March... :thumbsup:

I plan on hitting pennies hard still. I have 120 boxes ordered for the month. I am hoping to get my goal of 10,000 wheats in the first six months of the year then move onto to something else (maybe dimes).

Thanks,
Jason
 
I would say your doing very good. :thumbsup:
 
Do your boxes come in waves, or all at once? I'm hoping waves. haha :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom